Bike Crankset / Cycle Chainset
Our cranksets and accessories range goes from single speed and special cranksets to a great number of chain rings, chain cases, practical chain protection rings and special MTB/ATB or race cranksets. The category Accessories also contains a variety of useful small and spare items for different cranksets. This includes thread adapters, bottom bracket shells and various screws in different sizes and variations.
· for 7-/8-speed HG chains · gradation: 42-32-22 teeth (steel) · chainline: 50 mm · chain case compatible · material crank arm: aluminium · required bottom bracket axle length: 122 mm, JIS square BB-UN55 · weight: approx. 930 g · available in crank arm length 170 or 175 mm Please specify crank arm length!
Matching front part for Hebie Chainglider rear part 350 R (item no. 1511558). This is a chain case floating on the chain, suitable for single cranksets with 38, 42 or 44 teeth. Please specify the matching front part from the chart!
· for 7-/8-speed HG chains · gradation: 48-38-28 teeth (steel) with trouser guard · chainline: 50 mm · chain case compatible · material crank arm: aluminium · required bottom bracket axle length: 122 mm, JIS square BB-UN55 · weight: approx. 1.150 g · available in crank arm length 170 or 175 mm Please specify crank arm length!
· for Shimano hub gears and 7-/8-/9-speed derailleur gears · crankset with integrated axle · chainring: anodised aluminium · crank arm: anodised/varnished aluminium · increased stiffness due to especially large support width of the bearing · crank arm length: 170 mm · chainline: 42,7 mm · single chain guard outside · incl. BSA bottom bracket cups for 68 mm casing width · available with 39, 42 or 45 teeth Please specify number of teeth! Attention: the crank cannot be mounted in combination with a chain case! Not suitable for MTB frames!
· crankset with integrated axle · 50 mm chain line · increased rigidity thanks to especially large support width of the bearing · aluminium crank arms · gradation: 44 - 32 - 22 (aluminium-steel-steel) · for Shimano 9-speed HG chains · weight: approx. 880 g · incl. SM-BB51 BSA bottom bracket cups for a case width of 68/73 mm · available in crank arm lengths of 170 or 175 mm Please specify crank arm length!
· field of use: FR/DH · material crank arm: aluminium · gradation: 32/22 teeth · bashguard · for 10-speed Sram/Shimano chains · without bottom bracket, recommended: Truvativ Howitzer 118 mm length for 51 mm chainline · weight: approx. 840 g (without bottom bracket) · crank arm length: 175 mm · available in black or white
· material crankarm: aluminium · gradation: 44/33/22 teeth · for 10-speed Sram systems · weight: approx. 870 g (with bottom bracket) · incl. Sram GXP BSA bottom bracket cups for 73 mm housing width · available in 170 or 175 mm crankarm length Note: With 2.5 mm spacers (2 pieces) also suitable for 68 mm housing width.
· crankset with integrated axle · material: chainrings and crank arms made of anodised aluminium · 10-speed compatible · bottom bracket cups (optional): SM-BB4600/ 6700 or Pressfit SM-BB92/72 · gradation: 46-36 teeth · weight: approx. 815 g · crank arm length: 170 mm
The Race Face Single Speed chainring impresses with high-quality and solid workmanship and a low weight. This makes it especially interesting for downhill as well as for dirt enthusiasts. The low weight also appeals to athletic cross country riders. Thanks to the different anodizing gradation, there are various possibilities to pimp your bike. · material: aluminium 7075-T6 CNC milled · bolt circleØ: 104 mm · bolt distance: 75 mm · compatability: 9-/10-/11-speed chains · 4 mm material thickness, thus less flex · Single Narrow Wide teeth for a better chain guidance · weight: 38 teeth (57 g)/36 teeth (50 g)/ 30 teeth (37 g) · no gears to shift, only to be used as singlespeed! · note: the 30-tooth version has an inner thread M8x0.75, for compatabilities see www.raceface.com · available in size 30, 32, 34 teeth € 44,95 36 or 38 teeth € 49,95 Please specify number of teeth!