Bike Gear Shift
Depending on their intended use race bikes, mountain bikes, trekking bikes and city bikes have completely different requirements as to their tyres, suspension and gearshifts. The core of every modern bike, however, is the gearshift. Following the bike's use, it has to cover different ranges of gear transmission. This makes optimal power transmission possible in every riding situation.
High-end shift cable set with PTFE coated stainless steel inner cables for excellent shifting precision. Consists of the following single items: · 2 x stainless steel PTFE inner cable 2.100 mm · 1 x shift cable casing SIS OT-SP41 1.700 mm · 4 x end cap · 2 x sealed end cap · 2 x ferrule
· compatible with 7/8/9-speed, long cage · low-profile design increases the rear derailleur's durability and protects it from damage in narrow passages · Top Normal (designed for Rapidfire levers) · 11-teeth derailleur wheels · maximal sprocket size: 34 teeth · total capacity*²: 45 teeth
· compatible with 10-speed · program-controlled shifting: quicker and smoother shifting with less risk of the chain jumping off · 2 Teflon coated connecting pins · max. sproket size: 23 - 28 teeth · min. sprocket size: 11 - 12 teeth · total capacity*²: 33 teeth Attention! Only compatible with brake/shift lever combination ST-6770!
High-quality MTB shift cable set - for all those who place high value on an optimal shifting function. Consists of: · 1 x SIS OT-SP41 cable casing 3.000 mm with Ø 4 mm · 1 x stainless steel inner cable 2.100 mm · 1 x stainless steel inner cable 1.800 mm · 9 x sealed end cap · 1 x sealed end cap with rubber · 2 x ferrule
· triple/9-speed · 2-way release: you can press both levers with your thumb or pull the top lever with your forefinger · extended thumb lever with improved ergonomic shape · gear indicator · for handlebar Ø: 22,2 mm · incl. shift cables and shift cable casings · 1 pair
· 9-speed/triple · 2-way release: allows both levers to be operated by pressing with your thumb or pulling the top lever with your forefinger · instant release: faster shifting · gear axles with dual ball bearings · gear indicator · adjustable fixing clamp · incl. cables/cable casings · 1 pair
· compatible with 7-/8-/9-speed, long cage · Shimano Shadow RD - especially flat design allows more aggressive riding · increased spring tension for less chain bounce than with non Shadow rear derailleurs · stronger return spring conveys a "crisper" shift feeling · direct cable control for low friction shifting · Top Normal (designed for Rapidfire levers) · 11-teeth derailleur wheels · maximal pinion size: 36 teeth · total capacity*²: 45 teeth
Features as for item no. 1624029 but with quick fixing. · available with clamp Ø 34,9 mm or 31,8 mm (incl. adapter to Ø 28,6 mm) Please specify diameter. Please note. Only compatible with STI levers ST-4600/5700/6700, shift levers SL-4600/ R780/R770D/BS79, cranksets FC-4600/4650/ 5700/5750/6700/6750/7900/7950/CX70/50 and chains CN-5701/6700/ 6701/7900/7901.
· compatible with 10-speed/double · for braze-ons · Auto-Trim: automatic adjustment of the chain guide in relation to the position of the rear derailleur. No manual trimming while riding. · for large chain ringt max.: 50 - 56 teeth · capacity: 16 teeth Attention! Only compatible with brake/shift lever combination ST-6770! For frames without braze-ons you require front derailleur clamp SM-AD67 (item no. 1772122, € 7,50)!
Shift cable set for MTB/ATB and road bikes. Kevlar reinforced cable casings in combination with Teflon coated inner cables guarantee precise shifting. · lighter than conventional systems · rust- and weather-proof thanks to sealing · incl. cable casing 1,8 m, 2 x inner cable, 7 x sealed end cap with rubber cover, 3 x sealed end cap, 6 x protection ring, 2 x ferrule · suitable for Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo gearshifts