Bike Shoes / Cycle Shoes
In this category, you will find a wide variety of bicycle shoes in different designs and colours. Bike shoes are designed to give you a better hold on the pedals. They are mostly used by race cyclists, but also in the mountain bike scene.
The successor of our successful overshoe TOP, with optimised sizes. 3 mm thick, laminated neoprene, optimum warmth insulation and strongly water-repellent, non-divisible back zip, sole opening with reinforcement, reflective stripes, lined edges. Sizes: 38 - 40, 41 - 42, 43 - 45, 46 - 48, 49 - 51
- Sporty MTB/trekking shoes for touring and leisure activities! - Upper material: robust suede leather, combined with wear-resistant nylon material Footbed: perforated EVA foam pad sole with moisture-wicking cover Heel: anatomic heel reinforcement with abrasion-resistant material trim on the outside and reflector Sole: EVA midsole (= ethylene vinyl acetate: light and elastic foam material with good cushioning properties) with anti-slip outer sole with rubber tread for good power transfer and a high degree of comfort when walking, compatible with SPD-MTB pedals Details: lacing and velcro for a secure fit, moisture-wicking synthetic material at the heel area, heel strap with reflective fading, tread protection edges at the heel and toe Sizes: 38 - 48
- RoadBIKE 11/2011: KAUFTIPP - - MountainBIKE 12/2011: KAUFTIPP - Made of 3 mm thick neoprene, upper layer made of smooth neoprene, wind- and water-repellent, laminated inside, divisible back zip with reflective stripes and velcro fastener. Sole opening for cleats and at the heel, lined edges. Sizes: 39 - 40, 41 - 42, 43 - 45, 46 - 48 ATTENTION: please order your overshoes one size up!
Cycling overshoes made of polyurethane-coated upper material with fleece lining. Wind- and waterproof thanks to taped seams, reflective side zip with stay-down zipper pull, elastic ankle cuff with velcro. Sturdy, slip-proof Rubber material at the sole, heel and shoe tip, pedal opening under the foot can be adjusted via velcro fastener. Material: 50% polyurethane, 41% nylon, 9% polyester ATTENTION: Please note that moisture can enter through the sole opening, despite the waterproof material of these overshoes. Please always order your overshoes one size bigger than your shoe size!
- Trekking shoes for on- and off-road leisure time cycling! - - optimised for Shimano's integrated pedal system Click`R - Upper material: multi-layer, stretch-resistant synthetic leather with mesh inserts Sole: shock-absorbing foam padding midsole combined with flexible, ladder-shaped stiffening plate for more walking and riding comfort; positioning help facilitates adjusting the cleat for SHIMANO Click'R beginners; compatible with SPD-MTB pedals; recommended Click'R pedals according to SHIMANO: PD-T400 (item no. 1860171). Features: cycling shoes with classic lacing for even distribution of tensile force and for good walking comfort; comfortable, shock-absorbing foam padding insole, made on shoe lasts with extra volume in the toe area. Weight: approx. 649 g (for size 40) Sizes: 38 - 48 (full sizes only)
The partly heat-welded, robust microfibre combined with the AIRFLOW SYSTEM provides lightness and good ventilation. The JAWS CARBON REINFORCED MTB sole stands out with its thermoplastic material with carbon fibre share and with a tread made of natural rubber that guarantees maximum grip in the most difficult terrain, despite its low weight. The sole is compatible with the SPD-MTB system. The S.R.S. ratchet system made of forged aluminium is highly robust and offers absolute precision when closing it. The system is designed in a way that allows using it during riding. Thanks to the 2 asymmetric velcros, the shoe adapts even better to your foot's anatomy. The integrated heel cap and the PERFORMANCE ADVANCED footbed offer additional wearing comfort. Weight: approx. 373 g (size 42)
- Bike shoes with all-mountain comfort for every terrain! - Upper material: synthetic leather with mesh Sole: Trail Grip Closure: lacing + velcro fastener Features: bike shoes with toe and heel protection, preshaped insole, reflective trims Weight: approx. 440 g (for UK size 8,5) Sizes: UK 6 - 13 (in half sizes) MAVIC recommend ordering your shoes one size up. Please note MAVIC size chart! M MAVIC technologies Trail Grip: abrasion-proof Contragrip rubber outsole with shock-absorbing, medium-stiff EVA midsole; compatible with SPD-MTB pedals, screwed cleat mount
Protect from water from the feet over the calves. These waterproof gaiters have a longer shaft making them the right choice for wet trekking and bike tours. Details: waterproof overshoes for trekking and leisure shoes, full-length velcro closure, sealed seams, reinforced tip of the soles, midfoot strap, protection for shoes with reflective elements. Material: 100% polyester (PU coated) Sizes: 36-39, 40-43, 44-46, 47-49
The successor of our successful test candidate RWS 01: - Zeitschrift: MountainBIKE 2/2012: KAUFTIPP - - Zeitschrift RennRad 11/12-2011: Gesamtnote 1,5 - MTB shoes for winter training at a top price! Upper material: polyurethane-coated leather with wind- and waterproof membrane, longer and water-repellent neoprene cuff with velcro fastener. Lining: laminated lining for a pleasant foot temperature. Heel: anatomically shaped heel cap for a firm heel fit. Sole: glass fibre reinforced nylon sole with strongly profiled running sole, 2 optional front studs, compatible with SPD-MTB pedals. Details: 3 robust velcro fasteners for optimum pressure distribution, heel strap with reflective elements.
Light aerated mesh nubuck leather version for free-riders, trail-riders and all-mountain bikers. Stealth rubber soles moulded in a single block will win you over with their friction, durability and footprint. Weight: approx. 399 g UK sizes: 5-13 (5.5-10.5 in half sizes)
- Fitness and training shoes at an unbeatable price - ideal for road cycling beginners, too! - Upper material: PU coated synthetic leather with nylon mesh material Footbed: removable perforated EVA foam pad sole with moisturewicking cover Heel: anatomic heel reinforcement for a secure fit Sole: light and thin nylon sole reduces the distance between the shoe and pedal, fibreglass reinforced for good power transfer, oval openings and scale for individual cleat adjustment, integrated ventilation system, sole trim at the heel and toe, compatible with LOOK, SPD-SL, Speedplay and KEO pedals Details: 3 robust velcro fastenings, thin and neoprene reinforced tongue, moisture-wicking lining Sizes: 38 - 48
Extreme protection: those who get on their bikes in windy and snowy weather conditions, can at least keep their feet warm and dry using these overshoes. WINDSTOPPER soft shell membrane + thermo fleece lining, elastic binding as protection from abrasion, velcro for width-adjustment, 4 support struts with reinforcement made of reflective material in the bakc, reflective logo at the back. Material + membrane: 100% polyester
Bike shoes made of robust microfibre material with Airmesh. The JAWS sole made of nylon with Zytel has a natural rubber outer sole with coarse profile and is compatible with the SPD-MTB system. Thanks to 2 velcros the shoe can be perfectly adjusted. The integrated heel cap and the PERFORMANCE ADVANCED footbed further optimise the shoe's fit. Weight: approx. 344g (size 42)
Overshoes for MTB/road bikes with a combination of 5 mm thick smooth skin neoprene (water-repellent) and mesh neoprene (very robust). Blind stitch inside, glued outside, absolutely wind- and waterproof, strong YKK zip at the back with top cover and reflective stripes, additional reflective stripe below zip, cover under the toes, sole opening for all standard pedal systems. Sizes: 37 - 39, 40 - 42, 43 - 45, 46 - 48 Attention: Please note that despite of the waterproof material, moisture can enter through the sole opening! Please order overshoes for MTB shoes one size up from your regular shoe size!
- Bike shoes with extra volume in the toe area! - Upper material: synthetic leather with stretch-resistant, flexible mesh fabric Sole: fibreglass reinforced polyamide midsole and rubber outsole with EVA midsole; recommended pedals according to SHIMANO: PD-M324; compatible with SPD-MTB pedals, screwed toe clip mount Features: lacing, pull-on tab at the heel, shoe lasts with extra volume in the toe area Weight: approx. 642 g (for size 40) Sizes: 38 - 48 (full sizes only)
Upper material: PU coated synthetic leather with nylon mesh Footbed: removable perforated EVA foam pad sole with moisture-wicking cover Heel: integrated heel cap Sole: fibreglass reinforced nylon sole for good power transfer, sole trim at heel and toe; compatible with LOOK, SPD-SL, Speedplay and KEO pedals Details: 3 robust velcros, perforated tongue, reflective heel trim Weight: approx. 325 g (size 42); sizes: 36-48