The virtually puncture-proof tyre with a strong trekking tread. Whether on asphalt or nature trails, this versatile tyre is at home on every path - in everyday life or on that really long tour. It is very robust and safe thanks to SmartGuard, the effective protection belt. · also suitable for e-bikes up to 25 km/h · with reflective stripes · available in: 700 x 35 C, 700 x 40 C, 26 x 1.75 or 26 x 2.0 Please specify size!
After 10 years, it's time for an all-round finish of the Marathon Plus range. The 5 mm thick SmartGuard insert is further developed, the "Anti-Aging" side wall prevents cracks caused by a too low air pressure. The high-quality design of some sizes is optimised for e-bikes with up to 25 km/h pedalling support, which makes this tyre and ideal companion for your pedelec, too. · with reflective stripes e-bike ready up to 25 km/h: 26x1.75, 700x35C, 700x38C, 28x1.75
By means of nanotechnology, the Bike Cleaner penetrates smallest gaps. It dissolves effectively dirt, grease, oil and even dried stains on frame and attachment parts. Disc brakes, sealings, carbon or all kinds of varnishes are not attacked. Simply spray on, let it react and rinse with water. · biodegradable · content: 1 l spray bottle · content: 5 l refill canister (basic price 1 l € 3,99) or · content: 25 l refill canister (basic price 1 l € 4,00; manufacturer no.: mucle0906)
- High-performance sports drink - The isotonic sports drink with C2MAX and the 5 main electrolytes: sodium, magnesium, potassium, calcium and chloride. Additionally contains 70 mg of caffeine per portion and PeptoPro protein hydrolysate. Contains no artifiical flavours or colours. · flavour: blood orange Please specify content! · 1,2 kg (for 24 x 500 ml portions) Basic price: 1 kg € 18,71 · 50 g (for 1 x 500 ml portion) Basic price: 1 kg € 29,00 Please click on the black button below for ingredients and nutritional information.
PRO FIBRE functional material, athletic fit, raglan sleeves, elastic cuffs, concealed 3/4-length front zip, longer back, anti-slip gripper elastic on bottom hem, 3 back pockets - 2 sloping side pockets + 1 zip pocket. Sizes: S-4XL PRO FIBRE® functional material: · double-layer material construction: the inside provides fast moisture absorption, the outside guarantees fast moisture transfer and redrying thanks to its open-pore mesh structure · resistant to deformation and easy-care
Well-designed, extremely robust bike stand that guarantees easy handling. Once you have unfolded it, you can roll a road bike, MTB or ATB onto its cradle, that can hold either the bike’s front or rear wheel. The holder arm with guide pulley moves into the position which is required by the wheel size and stabilises the bike with its springsupported mechanism. · can be folded together with a snap mechanism · high stability thanks to a stable steel tube construction and 4 rubberised feet · pass-through width: approx. 69 mm · suitable tyre width: max. 2,5"
Very stable, assembly stand, variable height. Its paint-friendly holder claw has an enormously practical quick-release system. The clamp arm is 360° rotatable in order to be able to carry the bike at different points (tube Ø 22-52 mm) and to make even tricky spots easily accessible. For a fast and safe assembly, clamp arm and height adjustment are comfortably variable via quick release closures. · can be disassembled · incl. tool deposit · working height approx. 100-160 cm · max. load approx. 18 kg
· suitable for Shimano cassette hubs and for cassette hubs that are compatible with Shimano · material: steel, chrome/nickel coating · available in gradation: 11-28 (11-12-13-14-16-18-21-24-28) 11-32 (11-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32) 11-34 (11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34) Please specify gradation. (Similar to photo; gradations may vary)
· suitable for Shimano cassette hubs and for cassette hubs that are compatible with Shimano · material: steel, nickel coated · follow-up model of the CS-6600 cassette · gradation 11-23 (11-12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23) 11-25 (11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25) 11-28 (11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-28) 12-23 (12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23) 12-25 (12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23-25) 12-30 (12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30) Please specify gradation ! (Similar to photo; gradations may vary)
Dynamic assembly paste is an indispensable help for the assembly of high-grade carbon and aluminium components. It has a strong repressive effect. The required torques of the clampings are reduced by up to 30%. Sensitive carbon surfaces are less strained, whereas the overwinding protection remains the same. For all compounds, clamping areas and threads made of carbon, aluminium and steel. Crack noises are eliminated. · Content: 20 g tube (basic price 1 kg € 245,-) · Content: 80 g tube (basic price 1 kg € 93,75) · Content: 400 g box (basic price 1 kg € 74,75) Please specify content!
· suitable for Shimano cassette hubs and for cassette hubs that are compatible with Shimano · material: steel, chrome coated · incl. head lock nut · gradations: 11-32 (11-12-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32) 11-34 (11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34) 11-36 (11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-36) Please specify gradation! (Similar to photo; gradations may vary)
Windbreaker made of PRO FIBRE WIND material, under arm ventilation, sporty cut, underlaid full-length 2-way front zip with reflective pipings and zip garage, stand-up collar, elastic hems, reflective logo and elements. Material: 100% polyester Sizes: S-4XL PRO FIBRE WIND material: strongly wind-repellent, slightly water-repellent, moisture-wicking and super light. PRO FIBRE® material: · moisture-wicking · minimal moisture storage · light textile construction for high comfort · easy-care
Windproof vest made of PRO FIBRE WIND material, strongly wind-repellent, slightly water-repellent, moisture-wicking and super light, forearm ventilation, sporty cut, underlaid full-length 2-way front zip with reflective pipings and zip garage, stand-up collar, elastic hems, longer back made of PRO FIBRE functional material with zip pocket, reflective logo and elements. Material: 100% polyester; sizes: S - 4XL PRO FIBRE® material: · moisture-wicking · minimal moisture storage · light textile construction for high comfort · easy-care
· suitable for Shimano cassette hubs and for cassette hubs that are compatible with Shimano · material: steel, nickel coated · follow-up model of the CS-5600 cassette · incl. head lock nut · gradation: 11-25 (11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25) 11-28 (11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-28) 12-25 (12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23-25) 12-27 (12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-24-27) Please specify gradation! (Similar to photo; gradations may vary)
This robust tool box offers a multitude of tools ambitious hobby mechanics need for road bike, MTB or trekking bike maintenance. A practical division into three sections and accurately fitting key compartments allow easy access to the required tools. Contains: Chainring bolt tool/key for integrated crank extractor, HG/IG sprocket removal tool with lever arm and guide pin, cross-head/slot-head screwdrivers, sprocket remover for 7-/8-/9-/10-/11-speed (chain whip), bottom bracket tool with lever arm for Shimano and similar cartridge bottom brackets, bottom bracket cup tool for Shimano Hollowtech II (not for BB-9000, SM-BB93, SM-BBR60) and similar bottom bracket cups, special tool for Shimano BB-M950 bottom brackets and chainrings of 4-arm cranks FC-M950, 951, 952, 750, 739, 570, 569, MC40, star cap tool for Hollowtech II cranks, crank extractor for square, Octalink and ISIS cranks with integrated hexagon socket wrench, 3 spoke wrenches with 3,3/3,4/3,5 mm wrench opening, chain tool suitable for 7-/8-/9-/10-speed chains and Shimano 11-speed, incl. spare pin, 8 cone wrenches with wrench opening: 2 x 13 mm, 2 x 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm, open-end wrench 8 and 10 mm, open-end wrench 12 and 14 mm, double open-end wrench 15/16 mm + 15/17 mm, 2 headset wrenches 30/32 and 36/40 mm, hex key kit with ball head 1,5/2/ 2,5/3/4/5/6/8/10 mm, "L" shaped star wrench T-25, cable cutter for inner cables and cable casings, set with 3 plastic tyre levers, puncture repair kit, cleaning brush with claw, chain cleaner.
· for 11-speed Shimano hubs and for 11-speed hubs that are compatible with Shimano · material: steel, nickel coated · incl. head lock nut · gradation: 11-23 (11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23) 11-25 (11-12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23-25) 11-28 (11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28) 11-32 (11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32) 12-25 (12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25) 14-28 (14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-23-25-28) Please specify gradation! (similar to photo; gradations may vary)