The star in the peloton · Tread Wear Indicators (TWI) · low rolling resistance due to improved ASC® (Activated Silica Compound) · more puncture protection guaranteed by Vectran® liquid crystal fibres · Black Chili Compound for lower rolling resistance, better road grip and higher kilometric performance · foldable · available in sizes: 700 x 23C and 700 x 25C Please specify size!
By means of nanotechnology, the Bike Cleaner penetrates smallest interspaces. It dissolves effectively dirt, grease, oil and even dried stains on frame and attachment parts. Disc brakes, sealings, carbon or all kinds of varnish are not attacked. Simply spray on, let it react and rinse with water. · biodegradable · content: 1 l spray bottle · content: 5 l refill canister (basic price 1 l € 6,59) Please specify contents!
- Perfect all-round cycling shoes - Upper material: MICRO FIBRE Sole: Millenium III Fastening: Caliper Buckle ratchet closure + 2 velcro fasteners with integrated toothing, Soft Instep 2 system Features: heel reinforcement, anatomic exchangeable insole Sizes: 40 - 52 (40,5 - 46,5 in half sizes)
Very stable, TÜV/GS certified assembly stand, variable height. Its paint-friendly holder claw has an enormously practical quick-release system. The clamp arm is 360° rotatable in order to be able to carry the bike at different points (tube Ø 22 - 52 mm) and to make even tricky spots easily accessible. For a fast and safe assembly, clamp arm and height adjustment are comfortably variable via quick-release closures. · can be disassembled · incl. tool deposit · working height approx. 100 - 160 cm · max. load approx. 18 kg
Upper material: robust microfibre material, AIRFLOW SYSTEM Sole: JAWS CARBON REINFORCED Closure: 3 velcro fastenings Heel: OMEGA Footbed: PERFORMANCE ADVANCED Sizes: 38 - 47 (40,5 - 45,5 in half sizes)
The star in the peloton · Tread Wear Indicators (TWI) · low rolling resistance thanks to improved ASC® (Activated Silica Compound) · more puncture protection guaranteed by Vectran® liquid crystal fibres · Black Chili Compound for lower rolling resistance, better road grip and higher kilometric performance · foldable · available in sizes: 700 x 20C, 700 x 23C, 700 x 25 C, 571 x 23C (TRI) Please specify size!
- Made on a broader shoe last - Upper material: micro fibre + nylon mesh Sole: Millenium III Fastening: Caliper Buckle ratchet closure + 2 velcro fasteners with integrated toothing, Soft Instep 2 system Features: heel reinforcement, anatomic exchangeable insole Sizes: 40 - 52 (40,5 - 46,5 in half sizes)
Upper material: microfibre with air mesh, AIRFLOW SYSTEM Sole: SPEEDLIGHT 3D: midsole made of fibreglass reinforced nylon and rubber studs; compatible with SPD-MTB pedals Closure: S.B.S. closure system + 2 velcro fastenings Heel: OMEGA; footbed: PERFORMANCE PRO Sizes: 40 - 47 (40,5 - 45,5 in half sizes)
A low construction height provides good power transmission. Teflon inserts in the shoe plates guarantee low friction. Suitable for all shoes with Look sole standard. · distance axle/sole: 17,5 mm · distance pedal centre - crankarm: 53 mm · release tension adjustable from 8 - 12 Nm · weight: approx. 280 g (pair) · encased tension spring · CroMo axle, double bearing · pedal body made of polyamide · incl. grey Keo Grip shoe plates with wear indicator (± 2,25° angular float) · 1 pair
· available in gradation: 11-28 (11-12-13-14-16-18-21-24-28) 11-32 (11-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32) 11-34 (11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34) Please specify gradation. (Similar to photo; gradations may vary)
Racing bike and MTB saddle with a lot of space for the perineum. Two thin gel layers allow your sitting bones to fit perfectly onto the elevated area of support. The proven pressure distribution guaranteed by its lower saddle nose reduces pressure at the saddle nose significantly and ensures optimal sitting for training and competitions on MTBs and road bikes. · weight: approx. 249 g (12 cm) · length: 279 mm · struts: Ti Tube Alloy · cover: K18 hightech* · widths: 12, 13, 14 or 15 cm Please specify width! white 611 team model: recommended retail price: € 109,95 Only while stocks last! * K18 hightech is a synthetic fibre cover - abrasion-proof, light, skin-friendly and breathable
- Sporty MTB/trekking shoes for touring and leisure activities! - Upper material: robust suede leather, combined with wear-resistant nylon material Footbed: perforated EVA foam pad sole with moisture-wicking cover Heel: anatomic heel reinforcement with abrasion-resistant material trim on the outside and reflector Sole: EVA midsole (= ethylene vinyl acetate: light and elastic foam material with good cushioning properties) with anti-slip outer sole with rubber tread for good power transmission and a high degree of comfort when walking, compatible with SPD-MTB pedals Details: lacing and velcro for a secure fit, moisture-wicking synthetic material at the heel area, heel strap with reflective fading, tread protection edges at the heel and toe Sizes: 38 - 48
Do you use your bike for sporty rides and in everyday life as well? Do you feel too much tied up to your bike with an SPD system in narrow trial passages or on steep downhills? With the M324 you get a robust allround talent for sports, travelling and everyday life. · adjustable release tension with display · aluminium base with steel cage · low-maintenance, sealed compact bearings · with ± 3° angular float · incl. cleats (SH 56) · weight: approx. 533 g (pair) · 1 pair
- all-round shoes in urban-look design- Upper material: leather, breathable inner lining Sole: rigid intermediate sole with non-slip profiled outer sole; compatible with SPD MTB pedals, screw-on toe clip holder Features: shoe laces, toe protector Sizes: US 7 - 13
· suitable for Shimano and Shimano compatible cassette hubs · gradation 11-23 (11-12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23) 11-25 (11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25) 11-28 (11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-28) 12-23 (12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23) 12-25 (12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23-25) 12-30 (12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30) Please specify gradation ! (Similar to photo; gradations may vary)