- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
ACROS Acros A-Flat MD platform pedals
Product code: 2117872
With these pedals, you'll manage all trails: The Acros A-Flat MD platform pedals in a high-grade CNC design offer great traction on the trail and also... more details
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With these pedals, you'll manage all trails: The Acros A-Flat MD platform pedals in a high-grade CNC design offer great traction on the trail and also stand out for their stability.
8 pins per pedal side offer a high level of safety - and the dimensions of the platform allow you to change the foot position as you please.
• Extremely robust pedal platform
• Especially designed for All-Mountain and Freeride use
• 32 pins per pedal, 8 per side
• Weight: approx. 343 g (pair)
• Dimensions: approx. 100 x 98 x 18 mm
• Bearings: extra-long sleeve bearing, double sealed stainless steel cartridge ball bearing
• Sealing: R2 (rubber lip seal)
• Material of pedal platform: aluminium
• Material of axle: CrMo steel (chrome-molybdenum alloy)
Manufacturer's ref.: 157.02.000 (black), 157.04.000 (red), 157.05.000 (blue)
Note: Shoes with inappropriate soles (e.g. leather soles, running shoes etc.) may be damaged due to the pedal pins.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 15702000R1, 15.70.2000R1