- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Airwings Comfort 1 Plus suspension seat post
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
If you are looking for a comfortable yet robust suspension seat post, the Comfort 1 Plus by Airwings will be the right choice for you. Its high sensitivity impresses both occasional cyclists and demanding cycle tourers. Two steel springs are responsible for suspension and can easily be adjusted to the rider weight. Besides, they allow for precise adjustments thanks to a spring preload. The suspension’s piston rod is supported by a double guide system, which is completely integrated into the oval composite head. This effectively avoids twisting or jamming and improves reliability.
· Individually adjustable seat post
· Springs for a rider weight of 70-140 kg fitted as standard: 1 medium (green) + 1 hard (yellow)
· For spare springs see product code: 532305
· Precise adjustment via spring preload
· Saddle clamo and angle separately adjustable
· Overall length: approx. 325 mm
· Stack height up to saddle rails: approx. 97 mm
· Max. extension: approx. 220 mm
· Travel: approx. 40 mm
· Available in Ø 25,4 or 27,2 mm
· Material: aluminium, steel
· Weight: approx. 573 g (27,2mm)
Suspension options for individual adjustment:
· up to 75 kg: blue (80 mm) - red (80 mm)
· from 60 kg - 80 kg: red (80 mm) - red (80 mm)
· from 70 kg - 140 kg: red (80 mm) - yellow (80 mm)
Attention: Not suitable for the installation of saddles with a strongly oval-shaped frame tube. Suitable saddles in our range are marked accordingly.
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: