- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Airwings Evolution 425 suspension seat post
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The high-quality bearings of the Airwings Evolution 425 stand out for great sensitivity with no maintenance. The clamp head ensures a good connection between the saddle and the seat post. It comes with three replaceable steel springs and is thus individually adjustable to the rider’s weight.
· Individually adjustable seat post
· Springs for a rider weight of 75-130 kg fitted as standard: 1x red 80mm, 1x yellow 56mm, 1x yellow 80mm
· For spare springs see product code: 532369 (long, 80 mm) and 532107 (short, 56 mm) for individual adjustment
· Overall length: approx. 425 mm
· Stack height up to saddle rails: approx. 105 mm
· Max. extension: approx. 325 mm
· Travel: approx. 50 mm
· Available in Ø 25,4 or 27,2 mm
· Material: aluminium, steel
· Weight: approx. 895 g (27,2mm)
Suspension options for individual adjustment:
· up to 60 kg: blue 80 mm - red 56 mm - red 80 mm
· from 50 kg – 80 kg: red 80 mm - red 56 mm - yellow 80 mm
· from 75 kg – 130 kg: red 80 mm - yellow 56 mm - yellow 80 mm
· from 120 (to 140 kg): yellow 80 mm - yellow 56 mm - yellow 80 mm
Attention: Not suitable for the installation of saddles with a strongly oval-shaped frame tube. Suitable saddles in our range are marked accordingly.
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: