- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
Airwings Evolution 425 suspension seat post
Product code: 180568800
The high-quality bearings of the Airwings Evolution 425 stand out for great sensitivity with no maintenance. The clamp head ensures a good connection... more details
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The high-quality bearings of the Airwings Evolution 425 stand out for great sensitivity with no maintenance. The clamp head ensures a good connection between the saddle and the seat post. It comes with three steel springs and is thus individually adjustable to the rider’s weight.
· For a rider weight of 75-130 kg (springs: red (80 mm) - yellow (56 mm) - yellow (80 mm)
· High-precision linear ball bearings precisely guide the steel core in the seat post, without jamming
· Overall length: approx. 425 mm
· Travel: 50 mm
· Height of top part up to the saddle frame: approx. 110 mm
· Weight: approx. 895 g (27,2 mm)
Suspension options for individual adjustment:
· up to 60 kg: blue 80 mm - red 56 mm - red 80 mm
· from 50 kg – 80 kg: red 80 mm - red 56 mm - yellow 80 mm
· from 75 kg – 130 kg: red 80 mm - yellow 56 mm - yellow 80 mm
· from 120 (to 140 kg): yellow 80 mm - yellow 56 mm - yellow 80 mm
For replacement springs see product code 532305 (long, 80 mm) and 532107 (short, 56 mm)
ATTENTION: Not suitable for the installation of saddles with a strongly oval-shaped frame tube. Suitable saddles in our range are marked accordingly.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: