- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
BKOOL Smart Air Trainer
Price incl. VAT
plus £2.65 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Massive power and extraordinary design!
BKOOL’s Smart Air turbo trainer brings you closer to reality to experience the real challenges of cycle racing. No matter whether you would like to use your road bike or mountain bike for your next training unit.
The trainer can generate a power of up to 3,000 watts and simulate gradients of up to 25%. You can ride downhill with a speed of over 70 km/h and even the inertia when cornering is simulated by the Smart Air trainer. High-sensitivity sensors allow for realistic speed and cadence values. The integrated power measurement of the indoor trainer is done by an infrared sensor and provides reliable performance data with a deviation of less than 2%.
The striking design of the BKOOL Smart Air Direct Drive trainer particularly stands out for its “floating” resistance unit as well as a design that resembles the rear wheel of a bike. Another advantage of this construction is the rocking system, allowing you to move side to side up to 6 degrees. This creates an especially realistic riding experience and, moreover, protects the frame of your bike during powerful rides out of the saddle.
• Rocking System: approx. 6 degrees lateral freedom of movement for a particularly realistic riding experience
• Powerful: up to 3000 W resistance and 25 % gradient
• Particularly quiet thanks to cooling system and internal transmission system
• Plug & Play: Not setup required
BKOOL Cycling Simulator software functions (excerpt):
• 3D World: Ride any route of the world along or with up to 100 friends or opponents. The virtual 3D world you can ride in is based on routes and GPS coordinates uploaded with by other users.
• RealWeather: simulates the current weather on the virtual route you are riding
• Realistic videos: Ride already existing routes caught on camera recorded on camera or create own routes. All you need is a camera that films and at the same time records the GPS coordinates. You can then upload the route to have it converted for future rides. A camera is not included. Compatible camera: Garmin Virb.
• Over 500,000 routes: So you never have to ride the same tour twice. There are more and more real course routes generated every day.
• Multiplayer: Enjoy interactive training and ride with up to 100 friends from all over the world.
• Multi-platform: The multi-platform offers optimal flexibility. The simulator can thus be used for your PC, Mac or tablet (iPad and Android).
• Voice chat: For a more realistic riding experience, you can chat with your friends and competitors during training or competitions
• Leagues and groups: Why should you not compete in a race in winter? Organise a sports event and take part in sportives. With up to 100 participants, you can have a big event in your own four walls.
• Social Friends: Share your training successes, pictures and videos with your friends, invite them to your training rides, compete against them in races or invite them to join your league.
BKOOL Analysis platform:
• Cloud: Upload your training data to the cloud to analyse them and see your progress.
• Rankings: Compare your performance with other athletes and friends based on category or country.
• Individual training programmes: Set yourself a goal and get an individual training programme.
• Structured tests: Evaluate your physical fitness to define a starting point and see your progress.
What you need to use the simulator (system requirements):
• PC: from Windows 7 or later, 4 GB RAM, Dual Core Processor, 2 GB free hard disk space
• iOS: iOS 9.3 or later, iPad Air, iPad mini2 or later
• Mac: OSX 10.8, 4 GB RAM, 2 GB free hard disk space
• Android: Android 4.4, 1 GB RAM, Dual Core
(as of Oct. 2019)
• 2MB internet connection
• iPad needs ANT+ Wahoo Key (not included)
• Android tablets without built-in ANT+ need an additional OTG cable (not included)
• Bluetooth Smart (Windows 10 or later required)
• Direct Drive Trainer
• Magnetic brake
• Power: max. 3.000 W (25% max gradient)
• Connections: Wireless ANT+, Bluetooth Smart©
• Noise level: very low (approx. 68 dB)
• Weight: approx. 24 kg
• Lateral freedom of movement: approx. 6°
• Size (HxW): approx. 700 x 840 mm
Cassette compatibility (not included):
• Shimano and SRAM 7-11-speed
(Please note: According to BKOOL, Campagnolo 10- or 11-speed shifting systems should be combined with Shimano, Sram, Miche or Sunrace cassettes.
• 9 x 130 / 135 mm quick release
• 12 x 135 / 142 mm thru axles
• 12 x 148 mm BOOST thru axles
In the box:
• BKOOL Smart Air turbo trainer
• Thru axle adapter
• Cadence sensor
• USB ANT+ adapter
• Mains adapter
• 3-month voucher for the BKOOL premium account. Afterwards, you will be charged for a renewed subscription on a monthly or yearly basis. The discount coupon may only be redeemed or activated in the country you’ve purchased your roller trainer from. The basic account is for free, but has only limited features: limited number of sessions, separate payment for route video, map view, leagues and groups, rankings, import routes, training progress in cloud, performance parameters, multi-platform; premium account available at www.bkool.com)
• BKOOL Pro training mat (product code: 2255326)
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Mechanical control:
- Wireless control:
- Magnetic resistance:
- Fluid resistance:
- Motor brake:
- Without brake resistance system: