- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
Hayes Radar Hydraulic Disc Brake
Product code: 228914701
The hydraulic Radar disc brake by Hayes is designed for cross-country and trail riding and comes in a discreet design. Uncomplicated, low-maintenance... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The hydraulic Radar disc brake by Hayes is designed for cross-country and trail riding and comes in a discreet design. Uncomplicated, low-maintenance and reasonably priced, it impresses with excellent deceleration.
The high-end brake levers of the Radar come in a flip flop design and are suitable for both left and right side mounting. External lever reach adjustment allows for easy adjustments to your individual hand size and the clever CrossHair alignment system on the post mount brake caliper ensures a fast alignment of the brake to avoid friction.
• Hydraulic 2-piston disc brake filled with mineral oil
• CrossHair Alignment: alignment system for perfect brake caliper adjustment
• Split clamp for fast and easy installation on the bar
For a video on how to bleed the Hayes Radar system, please visit the page of the Hayes Pro Bleed Kit Venom mineral oil (product code: 2289206).
• Material: aluminium
• Brake levers: flip flop design (for installation on the right and left side of the bar)
• External lever reach adjustment
• For handlebar Ø: 22.2 mm
• Brake caliper: post mount
• Brake fluid: Hayes Venom (mineral oil)
• Brake pads: semi-metallic (Type 95)
• Recommended disc rotor (optional): Hayes L Series (product code: 2289249)
• Weight: approx. 380 g
• Front wheel (hose length approx. 900 mm)
• Rear wheel (hose length approx. 1600 mm)
Please make your choice.
In the box:
• 1x Hayes Radar disc brake (front OR rear wheel), filled and bled ready for installation
• 1 pair of brake pads (fitted)
• Fixing material
Delivered WITHOUT disc rotor and WITHOUT adapter!
• Optional accessories:
• Hayes L Series disc rotor 6-bolt (product code: 2289249)
• Hayes disc brake adapter PM6 (160mm) to PM8 (203 mm) (product code: 2289166)
• Hayes disc brake adapter PM7 (180mm) to PM8 (203 mm) (product code: 2289167)
• Hayes Pro Bleed Kit Venom mineral oil (product code: 2289206)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: