- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC E-XA 30 Elite Disc BOOST E-MTB/MTB Wheels 27.5”/29”
from 523.36 £
Price incl. VAT
plus £2.65 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Modern eMTBs offer bikers unprecedented freedom and maximum riding enjoyment! Since the drive technologies of these advanced vehicles are becoming better and better, components need to be improved, too. This is where Mavic’s E-XA30 Elite wheelset comes into play.
This wheelset is designed to offer e-mountain bikers the performance and durability they need for tough trail rides. After all, the high weight and enormous driving force of modern eMTBs require an extremely robust and durable wheelset. That’s why the E-XA30 Elite wheels are not only based on Mavic’s many years of experience in wheel building, but they also feature e-bike specific innovations. The PFP (Pinch Flat Protection) Technology of the SUP welded UST Tubeless alloy rims reduces the risk of damages to tyres and rims on rough trails.
The rims come with proven ISM 4D weight tuning and an overall width of 30 mm which eliminates any excess material and allows for faster acceleration and improved riding dynamics. At the same time, they go perfectly together with large-volume tyres of most eMTBs. 28 high-strength straightpull spokes each establish the connection to Mavic’s proven QRM hubs that come with a wider hub flange diameter to handle the increased driving and torsional forces of e-bikes. The modern BOOST standard for increased stability thanks to a slacker spoke bracing angle is almost obligatory. The high-quality Instant Drive 360 steel freehub of Mavic’s E-XA 30 Elite wheels has also been reinforced for excellent agility.
Mountain bikers riding without electrical assistance can also benefit from the additional stability and durability these wheels offer, especially if they place high demands on the material.
Consisting of front and rear wheel:
• Rim material: Maxtal aluminium
• UST tubeless ready
• PFP rim flanges (Pinch Flat Protection)
• SUP welded rim seam
• E-bike specific rim profile, asymmetric
• Rim width: approx. 33 mm
• For Presta valve (Ø 6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5": 584 x 30 C
• ETRTO 29": 622 x 30 C
• Spokes: aero steel spokes, straight pull, double butted
• Number of spokes: Front wheel: 28 pcs/rear wheel: 28 pieces
• Spoke pattern: Front wheel: 3-cross/rear wheel: 3-cross
• Front hub: aluminium
• Rear hub: aluminium
• Freehub body: reinforced Instant Drive 360, steel
• Disc brake mount: IS 6-bolt
• Front wheel bearing unit: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Rear wheel bearing unit: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Front axle: 15x110 mm (BOOST)
• Rear axle: 12x148 mm (BOOST)
• Compatible with Shimano/Sram 9-/10-speed
• Compatible with 11-speed MTB cassettes
• Compatible with SRAM PG-1130 11-speed
• Max. system weight: 150 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Intended use ASTM CATEGORY 4: For off-road use with jumps up to 122 cm
• Recommended tyre width: 2.35“-3.0“
• Weight 27.5”: set: approx. 1,960 g; front wheel: approx. 908 g; rear wheel: approx. 1,052 g
• Weight 29”: set: approx. 2,060 g; front wheel: approx. 958 g; rear wheel: approx. 1,102 g
In the box:
• 1x Mavic E-XA 30 Elite Disc BOOST front wheel incl. tubeless rim tape
• 1x Mavic E-XA 30 Elite Disc BOOST rear wheel incl. tubeless rim tape
• 2x Mavic UST valves
• Brake disc bolts
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 15 x 110 mm, 12 x 148 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM