- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Ready for action! The Micro Ramp Stuntscooter is ideal for freestyle beginners who wish to learn the tricks from professional stunt riders. The Ramp is a fully-fledged sports device and ready for all stunts and tricks in skate parks. Its name already suggests the strength and efficiency of the one-piece head tube in combination with the down tube construction for X-rides and barspins. Tricks and jumps with the scooter put the material to the acid test. Yet, it easily withstands the stresses of street riding, liptricks or landings in the park. It does not have to be a backflip in vert at once – the Micro Ramp is a high-quality beginner’s model for skilled riders who are not afraid of daring freestyle tricks and moves.
• Stunt scooter for beginners
• Lightweight construction, cast/CNC milled
• Reinforced OPB steering pole made from chrome steel (one-piece bar)
• Comfortable handlebar grips, 145 mm
• Handlebar height: 815 mm
• Extremely robust Flex Fender brake made from steel
• Double handlebar screw clamp
• Concave aluminium deck with non-slip grip tape, approx. 105 x 330 mm
• Metal core rollers with aluminium struts
• Rollers: 82° A Shore PU 100 mm, spoke design
• Load: max. 100 kg
• Material: Aluminium / steel / composite
• Weight: approx. 3,7 kg
Besides optimum functionality, Micro also pays great attention to design and quality with Swiss precision. This quality cannot only be seen, yet also be felt. Nothing rattles at all. Micro only uses material of outstanding quality and therefore clearly differs from other suppliers. Most parts are connected by screws and not welded, so that they can be easily replaced if necessary. Cruising with your scooter should not just be a flexible means of transportation, yet it should also be fun, for as long as possible.
The same road traffic regulations (StVZO) apply for scooter users as for pedestrians. Don’t forget to mind other road users!
- Manufacturer`s ref.: