- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO SH-RP5 road shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SH-RP5 road shoes by SHIMANO offer best performance! Their fine synthetic leather offers a classic style. The BOA L6 closure system allows for precise adjustment to your feet. Thanks to a carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole, these road shoes offer good power transfer to the pedal. The high-end package for all speed lovers!
• Seamlessly designed one-piece synthetic leather upper for a perfect fit and highest comfort
• Light, carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole for perfect power transfer
• Precisely adjustable BOA L6 dial with invisible wire lacing
• Additional velcro
• Removable insole
• Robust, wide heel pad for stability
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems that use cleats with 3-hole standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Especially recommended in combination with the pedals PD-5800 (item no.: 2029267)
Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Manufacturer's ref.: E-SHRP5L (black), E-SHRP5W (white)
Weight: approx. 485 g (per shoe, size 42)
The closure system consists of dials and stainless steel wires that ensure precise adjustment. The combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no velcro straps, the front area of the shoe is well ventilated. The shoe can be closed by pushing and turning the dial in the direction of travel. The laces can be loosened by pulling out the button.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Dials, Carbon sole