- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The manometer at the compact Topeak Airbooster G2 allows you to read the pressure in your tyre directly as you fill it. After screwing in the CO2 cartridge, the inflation can be precisely regulated by applying light pressure. The angled head of the CO2 feeder is compatible with Presta and Schrader valves. The CO2 pump comes with clever design, featuring on the opposite side a transport mount for a filled cartridge, which can also be used to check the air pressure.
• Compact Co2 pump with manometer
• For CO2 threaded cartridge (not incl.)
• Connection opening with protective cap
• Suitable for Schrader valve (AV) and Presta valve (SV)
• Fine adjustment via connecting pressure
• Manometer display: up to 11 bars / 160 PSI
• Transport mount for unopened cartridge
• Can be used to check air pressure
• Automatic excess pressure release from 20,7 bars (300 PSI)
• Dimensions: approx. 65 x 52 x 33 cm
• Weight: approx. 45 g
• Material: fibre-reinforced plastic, metal
We recommend a matching CO2 silicone sleeve (e.g. prod. code 2268146) to protect your hands from the cold cartridge during tyre inflation.
Product code: 228265601
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: