- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Tune GEILES TEIL 4.0 aluminium 8° stem
from 131.51 £
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
During the development process of the 4th generation, the Tune GEILES TEIL stem was modified several times to get an almost perfect anodized aluminium stem with laser engraving. As light as possible, as strong as necessary. Milled out of a full block, the stem offers a robust combination of reliable stiffness and a low weight in high precision. It perfectly wraps around your carbon steerer and handlebar, e.g. item no.: 2267699 or 2267700. The 4-titanium bolt clamp with a screw-off front part has a firm grip and ensures a great wrap around the steerer thanks to a conical shape - what an awesome piece!
· CNC-milled aluminium stem
· Anodized black, laser-engraved
· Steerer clamp Ø: 28,6 mm (1 1/8“)
· Handlebar clamp Ø: 31,8 mm oversized
· Clamping height: 40 mm
· Angle: 8°
· Length: 50/60/75/85/95/110/120 mm
· Weight: approx. 94 g (50 mm), 96 g (60 mm), 106 g ( 75 mm), 112 g (85 mm), 117 g (95 mm), 126 g (110 mm), 131 g (120 mm)
· Shaft, cap: aluminium 7075
· Bolts: titanium TiAl6V4
Manufacturer's ref.: BVB0450sw (50 mm), BVB0460sw (60 mm), BVB0475sw (75 mm), BVB0485sw (85 mm), BVB0495sw (95 mm), BVB04110sw (110 mm), BVB04120sw (120 mm)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"