- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Continental Ride City Reflex Trekking tyre
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Continental Ride City Reflex Trekking tyre is a solid and reliable companion for every day. A large contact surface area offers good traction on asphalt roads. Yet the clincher tyre also cuts a fine figure on gravel paths. It comes with one reflective stripe on each side for great visibility and an ExtraPunctureBelt for good puncture protection. The sidewalls are reinforced with rubber for high abrasion resistance.
• Tyres with good traction thanks to a large contact surface area with the ground
• Low rolling resistance
• Approved for e-bikes up to 25 km/h
• Technology: ExtraPunctureBelt (puncture protection) with rubber reinforced sidewalls for high abrasion resistance
• Robust casing
• With reflective stripes
• 3/180 TPI
• Suitable for bottle dynamos
• Weight: approx. 740 g (37-622), approx. 900 g (42-622)
37-622 / 28x 1 3/8 x 1 5/8 / approx. 740 g / manufacturer's ref. 0101554
42-622 / 28x1.6 / approx. 900 g / manufacturer's ref. 0101555
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size: