- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock
Litecco G-Ray-E1 E-Bike Rear Light with Brake Light Function
Product code: 229020401
For increased road safety, cyclists can equip their e-bike up to 25 km/h with the Litecco G-RAY-E1 tail light with brake light function. In just a few... more details
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
For increased road safety, cyclists can equip their e-bike up to 25 km/h with the Litecco G-RAY-E1 tail light with brake light function. In just a few simple steps, you can fit the light to the mounting plate on the rack and connect the cable for power supply. The rear light is not only good-looking and modern, but also offers high technology. Intelligent sensor technology detects any deceleration and makes the ultra-light tail light switch to brake light to warn following traffic. This makes you feel safer in the city and on country roads. Since the Litecco G-RAY-E1 tail light is extremely bright, it also provides increased lateral visibility. Also during the day!
• E-bike rear light with brake light function
• For e-bikes up to 25 km/h (15.5 mph)
• StVZO approval
• Three powerful Advanced Power LEDs (1x rear light / 2x brake lights)
• Sensor controlled brake light
• Self-calibrating motion sensor
• Reliable and durable electronics
• Power supply: 6V-60V direct current (DC)
• NOT suitable for dynamo operation
• Big Z reflector
• Visibility up to 400 m
• Beam angle: 220°
• “Plug & Ride” rack attachment
• Bolt spacing: 80 mm (M6)
• Waterproof rating: IPX4
• 3-year manufacturer’s guarantee
• Dimensions: approx. 95 x 44 x 18 mm
• Material: plastic
• Weight: approx. 47 g
In the box:
• Litecco G-RAY-E1 rear light with brake light function
To ensure best functionality, you should switch on the light with your bike standing upright. The brake light is self-calibrating and adjusts to the mounting position when switched on.
- Brake light:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: