- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Will even make your dentist envious. The SRAM X01 Eagle rear derailleur goes perfectly together with the 50-tooth SRAM X01 Eagle cassette. This is thanks to the enlarged X-Sync derailleur pulley of the SRAM X01 Eagle rear derailleur with 14 teeth. Yet the rear derailleur is compact and offers a smoother running. Type 3 ball bearings ensure more chain tension and precise shifting as well as silent gear changes.
· For SRAM Eagle cassette and shifter (maximum sprocket size 50 teeth)
· For 12-speed SRAM shifting system
· Derailleur pulleys: 12 teeth (top) and 14 teeth (bottom) X-Sync
· X-Sync derailleur pulley with 14 teeth, suitable for SRAM Eagle cassettes
· X-Horizon design: reduces shifting forces and eliminates "ghost shifting"
· Type 3 Roller Bearing Clutch for increased chain tension, shifting precision and for silent gear changes
· X-Actuation for precise and constant shifting processes along the entire cassette with 10-50 teeth
· Cage Lock: even faster installation and removal of rear wheel
· Material: rear derailleur body, arms and outer/inner cage made of forged aluminium, titanium spring
· Weight: approx. 276 g
Manufacturer's ref. 00.7518.096.001
- Manufacturer`s ref.: