- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
VAUDE Men’s TVL Pavei cycling shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
- MOUNTAINBIKE 02/18: Testsieger Kategorie Touren Klickschuhe
- MOUNTAINBIKE 02/18: sehr gut -
The Men’s TVL Pavei cycling shoes are a worthy successor model of VAUDE's Kelby. The light cycling shoes come with the VD TVL SOLE. The sole is continuously reinforced with nylon and has a SUPTRACTION R20 tread to allow for high power transfer to the pedal and impress with best grip on every ground. Our recommendation for MTB tours and bike journeys.
• Light cycling shoes for touring
• Robust, synthetic outer fabric
• Lining made of 50% recycled polyester
• Removable ORTHOLITE ECO PLUSH insole with reinforced cleat area
• VD TVL SOLE with FLOW INDEX 5, full-length nylon reinforcement and SUPTRACTION R20 rubber compound with 20% recycled materials
• Velcro for individual adjustment and more stability inside the shoe
• External, protective toe and heel cap made from robust and recyclable TPU for protection and hold
• Screw-in click cover made of rubber
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
• Possibility to flush mount SPD clipless systems so that they do not disturb when walking
Outer fabric: synthetic
Inner fabric: polyester
Outsole: VD TVL sole
Weight: approx. 780 g (per pair, size 42)
ORTHOLITE ECO PLUSH:
ORTHOLITE insoles consist of open-pore polyurethane foam. They are extremely breathable, durable and prevent the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours. The ECO PLUSH version contains 25% castor oil (the ecological alternative to oil-based products), the sole's outer fabric is made from 50% recycled polyester. The sole used for the cycling shoes comes with harder PU foam in the cleat area for best power transfer. ORTHOLITE insoles are machine-washable. In their eco soles, ORTHOLITE replaces mineral oil based polyurethane with polyurethane made from castor oil. This offers significant advantages with regards to energy and resource consumption. The castor-oil plant is a fast-growing material, the oil is harmless and biodegradable.
VAUDE TVL SOLE:
This sole consists of 20% recycled rubber. The asymmetric arrangement of the tread blocks ensures excellent grip in dry and wet conditions. Full-length stiffeners in two different hardnesses allow for good power transfer to the pedal and pleasant rolling over from heel to toe. The cleat cover can be screwed off so that you can either ride with our without cleats.
FLOW INDEX 5:
Different activities and terrains mean different requirements for the strength of the sole. V-Flow combines the shoes' shaft materials, fit and stability and provides an overview based on the V-Flow index to help you find your personal preferences regarding intended use and comfort. The FLOW INDEX 5 offers comfort and flexibility for cycling and walking. Thus, it is perfect for daily commutes on the bike, as well as for bike tours and journeys.
Anti-slip rubber compound with 20% recycled rubber for a modern tread with excellent grip in dry and wet conditions.
This VAUDE seal means that this product is completely made without PVC (polyvinylchloride). Looks like tarpaulin and is just as durable and waterproof, yet consists of polyurethane coated textile fabric instead of PVC. PVC often contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are suspected of having negative health impacts.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 20461 785
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps