- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Micro MX Trixx is the perfect entry-level freestyle stunt scooter for kids and young pro riders who attach high importance to style and quality. With this scooter, you can learn basic skills and some basic tricks. True to the motto “No rulez – Just styles”, you can show your skills in the scooter park or on the road and do manuals, bunny hops, half cabs and more.
A cast aluminium deck, metal core wheels and a flex brake make sure the aluminium scooter even withstands difficult tricks and risky jumps. The bar is made out of one piece and reinforced with two diagonal rails. The bar uses innovative headset bearings and a compression system to reduce play in intensive use. Thus, the Micro Trixx also allows for rotating street style tricks. Pegs are included.
• Extremely robust Flex brake made from steel
• Lightweight construction with perforations
• Reinforced one-piece bar made of aluminium 6061
• Very comfortable 30 A Shore handlebar grips, 135 mm
• Backsweep: 3°
• Handlebar height: 525 mm
• Handlebar width: 460 mm
• Angle: 82.5°
• 3-bolt handlebar clamp (HIC Compression System)
• Integrated headset with cartridge bearings
• Concave 6061 aluminium deck with non-slip grip tape, approx. 110 x 478 mm
• Metal core wheels with aluminium struts
• Wheels: 87 A Shore PU 100 mm, 5 spoke design
• Bearings: ABEC 7
• Load: max. 100 kg
• Size: approx. 620 x 460 x 485 cm (not foldable)
• Material: aluminium / plastic / steel
• Weight: approx. 3.8 kg
• Incl. 4 pegs
For a video about the Micro stunt scooter MX Trixx 2.0 see: https://youtu.be/NOAvrt-EPz4
- Manufacturer`s ref.: