- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ROSE Race Attack D-1 Stem
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The matt black ROSE Race Attack D-1 stem is simple and elegant. Black hex bolts perfectly blend in with the design. Its slightly angular design offers first-class looks and high stiffness. The negative inclination of 7° makes for an aerodynamic riding position. It responds to the trend of modern frame designs.
When fitting an electronic shifting system by Shimano, you can fix the junction of the shifting unit inside the stem.
• Material: 3D forged AL 7075 aluminium
• Black steel bolts with hex drive
• Sand-blasted, black anodised
• Handlebar clamp: 31,8 mm
• Clamping height on steerer tube: 38 mm
• 4-bolt handlebar clamp
• Groove for cable
• Angle: - 7°
• For threadless forks with steerer outer Ø 28.6 mm*
• Weight: approx. 125 g (100 mm)
• Available with a length of: 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 or 130 mm
A steerer shim adapter (prod. code: 522566) allows the use of stems originally designed to fit steerer tubes with an outer dimension of 28.6 mm (1 1/8“) on forks with a steerer tube outer dimension of 25.4 mm (1”). The slot of the shim should face to the front to prevent any damages to the steerer tube.
• Category: 2 (please click on the button for more information)
The ROSE Race Attack D-1 stem may only be used on road, cyclocross and hybrid bikes and for their typical intended use.
- Handlebar clamp in mm: