- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ROSE Race Attack RA-1 stem
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With a discreet yet sporty look, our ROSE Race Attack RA-1 stem blends in perfectly with your road/gravel bike. Excellent stiffness, paired with a low weight and a negative angle of – 8° express the performance-oriented ambitions of the stem as well as the pilot.
• Material: 3D forged AL 2014 T6 Aluminium
• Black steel screws with hex socket
• Sand-blasted body, black anodised
• Lasered ROSE logo
• 4-bolt handlebar clamp can be unscrewed
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
• Clamping height on steerer: 38 mm
• Angle: - 8°
• For threadless forks with steerer outer Ø 28,6 mm*
• Weight: approx. 135 g (100 mm)
Category: 2 (please click on the button for more information)
The stem may only be used on paved roads, gravel paths and moderate trails with jumps, steps and drops of up to 15 cm.
Available with a length of:
• 60 mm
• 70 mm
• 80 mm
• 90 mm
• 100 mm
• 110 mm
• 120 mm
• 130 mm
Please make your choice.
In the box:
• 1 x ROSE Race Attack RA-1 stem
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"