- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO Deore XT SM-CRM85 Chainring 1x12 for FC-M8100/8120/8130
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Deore XT SM-CRM85 chainring for SHIMANO FC-M8100/8120/8130 MTB cranks provides best chain retention on rough terrain thanks to the optimised Hyperglide+ tooth profile and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ (DCE+). In addition, the special design of the teeth ensures low friction for low wear and optimal power transfer.
When used in combination with the 12-speed SHIMANO XT cassette (product code: 2286360) the chain moves silently and smoothly over cassette and chainrings. As you can choose from 28 to 36 tooth chainrings, XC, enduro and marathon riders are sure to find the right chainring size for different terrain. The XT chainring is bolted to the Direct Mount crank with a BB lockring.
• For 1x12 SHIMANO shifting systems
• DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ (DCE+)
• Material: steel / carbon fibre reinforced plastic / aluminium
• Direct Mount chainring SM-CRM85
• For chainline: 52 mm / 55 mm / 56.5 mm (standard, BOOST & SuperBOOST)
• Suitable for FC-M8100 / FC-M8120 / FC-M8130 Hollowtech II cranks
• BB lockring (lockring NOT included)
• Compatible with SHIMANO 12-speed Hyperglide+ chains, such as SHIMANO CN-M8100 (product code: 2286358)
• 28 teeth
• 30 teeth
• 32 teeth
• 34 teeth
• 36 teeth
Please make your choice.
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO Deore XT SM-CRM85 chainring
- Number of bolts:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Front derailleur:
- Rear derailleur: