- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO Dura Ace 9100 BSA/Ital. bottom bracket cups
from 23.55 £
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Lightweight Shimano Dura Ace 9100 bottom bracket cups (BSA/ital.) with small balls for high durability and reduced friction. A sophisticated sealing construction ensures long durability and in combinatin with Shimano road cranksets with integrated axle, it offers a smoother pedal stroke as well as improved stiffness.
· Suitable for all Shimano road cranksets with integrated axle Ø 24 mm
· Optimized sealing system with reduced friction
· BSA thread (1,37 x 24 tpi)
· Ital. thread (36x 24 tpi)
· Shell width: 68 mm (BSA), 70 mm (ital.)
· Hollowtech II: high stiffness, low weight and improved power transfer thanks to a firm connection between the bottom bracket axle and the right crank
· Material: anodized aluminium, carbon fibre reinforced plastic
· Weight: approx. 65 g
delivery content: Shimano Dura Ace 9100 cups, no additional equipment
· TL-FC24 assembling/disassembling tool (art.code. 1919121)
- Thread: BSA:
- Thread: Italian:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: