- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Rock solid and above all reliable – the Rennkompressor pump by SKS Germany has already been popular among international cyclists for more than 40 years now. The pump with a MultiValve head is suitable for Schrader, Presta and Dunlop valvs and features and extra-long hose with a length of 120 cm. The barrel of the floor pump is designed to withstand pressures of up to 16 bars. The pump comes with fold-out steel feet, a wooden handle and is secured against slipping at the valve.
• Powerful floor pump for fitness, cross, touring or road bikes and MTBs
• Multi-Valve pump head (for Schrader, Presta and Dunlop valves)
• Top-mounted pressure gauge
• Fold-out steel base
• Extra-long hose: approx. 120 cm long
• Steel pressure cylinder for maximum pressure up to 16 bars/230 PSI
• Height: approx. 65 cm
• Material: steel, wood, plastic
• Weight: approx. 2.3 kg
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: