- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the alignment gauge by Birzman, you can check the exact geometric position of dropouts and, if necessary, correct it.
· Allows the exact control of geometric dropout position
· Guarantees a tension-free and straight installation of wheels
· Long lever arm for precise alignment
· Can be used for fork and rear frame dropouts
· Material: hardened steel
· Plastic-coated grips for high comfort
· Suitable for frames and forks with a span of 100 – 160 mm between dropouts
NOT suitable for carbon frames and carbon forks as well as suspension forks.
NOT suitable for frames or forks with thru axles.
- Fork and headset:
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: