- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The H.A.W.G. LR 20 cycling backpack by CAMELBAK has had a facelift and now comes with a great new design. It offers thus even better performance and optimal suitability for use on the bike. With 17 litres of stowage and an integrated 3-litre hydration system, it is ready to tackle your day trips!
• Lightweight enduro backpack with integrated 3-litre CRUX LUMBAR RESERVOIR hydration system with QUICK LINK system
• FLOW AC back system
• Helmet mount
• Removable Bike Tool Organizer Roll
• Stabilising hip belt
• Length-adjustable, padded shoulder straps made from breathable technical material with magnetic drinking tube mount
• Padded compartment for valuables, smartphone, glasses and more
• Adjustable chest strap
• Carrying handle
• Including rain cover
• Free from BPA / BPS / BPF
Volume: approx. 17 l (+ 3l hydration bladder)
Weight: approx. 1200 g
3 l CRUX LUMBAR RESERVOIR:
This hydration system is extra-wide to optimize the centre of gravity of low rider packs. The hydration system that is packed deep down into the backpack is easy to fill and clean. Free from BPA / BPS / BPF.
QUICK LINK system:
By pushing the button that is integrated into the adapter, the drinking tube can be removed from the hydration bladder easily. The hydration bladder seals immediately so that she even won't leak without a connected drinking tube. To connect the drinking tube to the system again, simply plug it onto the Quick Link system.
Paddings at the top and bottom with multi density foam to create several air channels for better ventilation and maximum comfort.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Backpack features:
- Helmet loop, Rain cover, Hydration bladder compartment