- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Whether on your daily commute to work, inside your touring backpack or in the bottle cage of your bike: The compact and insulated Hot Cap Vacuum travel mug by CamelBak keeps your beverages cold or hot for longer. Besides, the leak-proof 360° cap allows drinking from any side of the bottle. Completely intuitive, without the need to search for the opening. The insulated travel mug made of double-walled stainless steel keeps coffee or tea hot for up to 6 hours and refreshing drinks cold for up to 24 hours in summer. Thanks to the combination of double-walled vacuum insulation and a no-slip grip design, no condensation will collect on the vessel. Besides, it makes sure the Camelbak Hot Cap mug is easy to grip in any situation.
For easy cleaning, please take apart any parts of the lid.
The universal design of the Hot Cap lid is compatible with any insulated Camelbak Chute® Mag bottle (product code: 2265276) and any Camelbak Eddy® + bottle (product code: 2280682).
• Strongly heat-resistant stainless steel body
• Accommodates contents up to 90 °C
• Vacuum insulation – Keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 6 hours
• Fits in standard bottle cages
• No-slip grip thanks to sweat-proof insulation
• Large opening with screw cap
• Leak-proof and spill-proof
• 360° opening allows drinking from any side
• Screw-off cap for easy cleaning
• Material: 18/8 stainless steel, polypropylene
• Volume: approx. 600 ml
• Dimensions: approx. Ø 70 x 260 mm
• Weight: approx. 311 g
• Dishwasher safe cap, hand wash vessel
In the box:
• 1x Camelbak Hot Cap insulated travel mug 600ml
- Material: plastic:
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: stainless steel:
- Dust cap:
- Scale mark:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: