- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
CamelBak K.U.D.U. TRANS ALP PROTECTOR 30 backpack
Product code: 228205002
The K.U.D.U. TRANS ALP PROTECTOR 30 backpack by CAMELBAK is a true allrounder with thought-out division. It offers 30 litres of volume and thus suffic... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus £1.75 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The K.U.D.U. TRANS ALP PROTECTOR 30 backpack by CAMELBAK is a true allrounder with thought-out division. It offers 30 litres of volume and thus sufficient stowage for 27 litres of luggage and a 3-litre hydration bladder that can be bought separately. The integrated back protector is CE Level II approved and protects you thus during crashes on alpine tours. There’s even a compartment for the replacement battery for your e-MTB!
• Lightweight trans alp backpack with integrated FULL BACK IMPACT PROTECTOR CE Level II back protector
• Compartment for e-bike battery pack
• Removable Bike Tool Organizer Roll
• Stabilising pelvis belt with cargo pockets
• Helmet mount (also suitable for full-visor helmets)
• Length-adjustable, padded shoulder straps made from breathable technical material
• Two chest straps with safety whistle
• Stow-away protector mount
• Including rain cover
• Including practical Bike Tool Organizer Roll
• Compatible with 3-litre CRUX RESERVOIR hydration bladder (separately available with product code 2254222)
Volume: approx. 27 l (+ 3l optional hydration bladder)
Weight: approx. 1.500 g
FULL BACK IMPACT PROTECTOR:
The multi-layer, thermo-elastic dual density foam minimises impact energy and is flexible, lightweight and flat. Thanks to its perforations, the protector offers great ventilation. Its padding provides maximum comfort and high breathability. The protector withstands several impacts, complies with the CE standard and even exceeds the requirements of the EN 1621-2 standard. The CAMELBAK IMPACT PROTECTOR exceeds the requirements of a Level 2 certification.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Backpack features:
- Helmet loop, Rain cover, Hydration bladder compartment, Extra compartment for a spare battery