- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Spare reamer for head tube reaming and facing tool
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With a cutting depth of 15 mm, the spare reamer for the head tube reaming tool by Cyclus Tools is a perfect choice for reaming and facing the head tube of your bike for reduced wear. The stainless steel reamer is available in 1"or 1 1/8" and used together with the Cyclus Tools handle for the head tube reaming tool and the respective centering cone.
• Spare head tube reamer (external cup (EC))
• For use in combination with the Cyclus Tools handle for the head tube reaming tool (product code 2000819) and the Cyclus Tools centering cone (product code 2000828)
• Cutting depth: 15 mm
• Head tube inner Ø for 1": 30 mm
• Head tube inner Ø for 1 1/8": 34 mm
• Available for 1" or 1 1/8"
• Material: stainless steel
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: