- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
DT Swiss X-313 O.D.L rear shock
Price incl. VAT
plus £1.75 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A rear shock, which adapts to the terrain. You can ride uphill without significant power loss in the Lockout/Drive mode, and downhill with full spring travel.
The SAB (Smooth Auto Balancing) suspension technology provides finer response behaviour with short spring travel. This is made possible by a narrow notch in the air chamber and a minimally higher air pressure in the negative air chamber.
Please find suitable damper bushings with item no. 529230 or 529193.
· suspension: SAB
· damping: oil
· material: aluminium, black anodised
· area of use: XC - All Mountain/Trail
· spheric ball joints for tension-free installation and high durability
· adjustments: air pressure, rebound, 3 pos. compression (Open/Drive/Lockout)
· weight: approx. 185 g (165 mm)
Manufacturer's ref. 165 mm: CX313CCABESA89260S
Manufacturer's ref. 190 mm: CX313DDABESA89263S
- Manufacturer`s ref.: