- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The result of cross-country races is no longer only decided on the uphill section. You also have to rely on your material when speeding downhill and overtaking your competitors. With the XR-331 MTB-Disc, the wheel specialist DT Swiss offers you a rim that only has material where it is really needed, thanks to elaborate FEM analyses. This makes sure the XR-331 is light enough to fly up the mountain and yet robust enough to let it rip downhill. The XR-331 is supplied with DT Double Square Prolock nipples and PHR washers.
• Material: aluminium
• 32 hole
• Width: approx. 24 mm / height: approx. 18 mm
• For Presta valve
• Required rim tape width: 22 mm
• ASTM classification: 2 (for off-road riding and jumps less than 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 110 kg
• ETRTO: 559 x 20 C
• ERD: 543 mm
• Weight: approx. 340 g
• ETRTO: 584 x 20 C
• ERD: 568 mm
• Weight: approx. 355 g
• ETRTO: 622 x 20 C
• ERD: 606 mm
• Weight: approx. 380 g
In the box:
• 1x DT Swiss XR-331 MTB Disc
• 32 x DT Swiss spoke washers PHR washers
• 40 x DT Swiss spoke nipples Double Square Prolock (black)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- RTXR33DPN32S101248, RTXR33DPN32S011248
- Wheel size:
- Number of bolts:
- Number of holes 32