- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Dynamic assembly paste represents and indispensable help when mounting high-quality carbon and aluminium components on your bike. You can use it for all connections, clamping areas and threads made of carbon, aluminium and steel. The thick paste reduces the torque required to tighten clamps by up to 30 per cent thanks to the nano plastic particles contained. This reduces pressure put on sensitive carbon surfaces while ensuring a tight fit. The easy to apply assembly paste is water-resistant and prevents contact bonding and corrosion. Besides, it reliably eliminates cracking noises.
• Assembly paste for high-quality carbon, steel and aluminium components
• Nano plastic particles reduce torques by up to 30%
• Eliminates cracking noises
• Very thick
• Prevents contact bonding and corrosion
• Low coefficient of friction
• High water resistance
• Content: 5 g sachet, 20 g tube, 80 g tube or 400 g tin
- Manufacturer`s ref.: