- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ENDURA MT500 MTB helmet with KOROYD
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The MT500 helmet by ENDRUA is equipped with the popular KOROYD material. The many small polymer tubes are especially shock-absorbing and highly breathable. A perfect combination of breathability and safety. Individually adjustable and equipped with features like a mount for an action camera and glasses strap.
• Enduro helmet with a wide, height-adjustable visor
• Shock-absorbing KOROYD material
• Possibility to mount an action cam or a light
• Large vents
• Rear clip to fix your goggles
• Sunglasses holder in front
• Fitting system at the rear for one-handed adjustment
• Inside pads with antibacterial finish
Manufacturer's ref.: E1506
The KOROYD core consists of thousands of small polymer tubes and offers especially high impact resistance. Moreover, the energy-absorbing material is especially breathable, which ensures perfect thermoregulation and keeps your head cool while cycling.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Helmet features: