- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ERGON BE2 Enduro backpack
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The BE2 Enduro is a backpack that adapts snugly to your individual body shape. Its back can be precisely adjusted to your requirements - high flexibility is guaranteed by a movable central piece made of lightweight construction foam.
The 1,5 litre BH150 hydration bladder is included. Moreover, you can easily attach your (full face) helmet to the BE2.
This minimalistic backpack combines great ergonomics with clever details, which facilitate wearing the backpack on the mountain bike. Longer trails are no problem anymore – and you can fully concentrate on your riding technique!
The Ergon BP100 full size back protector provides greater protection in case of falls. It can be found under item no. 1993707.
• Ergon BH150 hydration bladder is included
• Back can be individually adjusted – 4 position back length adjustment
• Shoulder straps with load stabilisation at the lower back
• Elastic hip belt with one-hand adjustment
• High flexibility thanks to a movable central piece made of lightweight construction foam
• A (full face) helmet can be stored
• 2 additional straps to attach protectors
• Compatible with ERGON BP100 back protector (item no. 1993707, not included)
• With BH150 hydration bladder (item no.: 2085166)
• Volume: approx. 6,5 l
• Material: nylon, polyester
• weight: approx. 1010 g (Small), approx. 1030 g (Large)
Manufacturer's ref.: 450 002 90 (Small, Black), 450 002 95 (Small, Black/Blue), 450 002 92 (Small, Black/Red), 450 002 91 (Large, Black), 450 002 96 (Large, Black/Blue), 450 002 93 (Large, Black/Red)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Backpack features:
- Helmet loop, Hydration bladder compartment