- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Easy. Ergonomic. Versatile. The GP1 grips by Ergon successfully prevent numb fingers or painful wrists. The ergonomic grips offer best pressure distribution and support a correct grip position. They feature three anti-slip grip zones and are easy to fit thanks to a forged aluminium clamp ring that additionally protects from rotation.
• Ergonomic grip
• With three different anti-slip grip zones
• Hand-sized three-dimensional shape supports best pressure distribution, ergonomic hand positioning and high vibration absorption
• Suitable for carbon bars
• With aluminium clamp mechanism
• Protected against rotation with just one bolt
• Adjustable hand rest
• Available in two different sizes: small for small to medium-sized hands (6.5 – 8.5), large for large hands (8.5 – 10.5)
• Material: grip: plastic, rubber; clamp: cold-forged aluminium
• Weight: approx. 165 g (size S), approx. 195 g (size L)
In the box: 1 pair of Ergon GP1 grips, bar end plugs
- with bar ends:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: