- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
ERGON GP2 grips
Product code: 180632200
Grips with 2-finger integral bar ends (and clamps) made from GF composite and with anti-slip hand rests, angle-adjustable, looks great on MTBs and ATB... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus £7.60 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Grips with 2-finger integral bar ends (and clamps) made from GF composite and with anti-slip hand rests, angle-adjustable, looks great on MTBs and ATBs.
· One pair
Ergon Performance Comfort Series
Many cyclists suffer from numb fingers or hurting hands or forearms. The bike ergonomics specialist Ergon offers a solution with a special grip design. The advantages are obvious:
· Lasting pain prevention thanks to optimal pressure distribution, ergonomically correct hand posture and high vibration absorption
· Hand-fitting 3-dimensional shape
· Defined steering precision without spongy steering behaviour
· Twist-proof mounting with one screw only
· Angle of hand rest can be adjusted infinitely
· Surface with 3 different grip zones
· Perfect form fit thanks to two adapted sizes: small for small to medium-sized hands (glove sizes 6,5 - 8,5), large for large hands (glove sizes 8,5 - 10,5)