- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ergon GP3 grip gives your hands three different comfortable anti-slip grip zones and prevents thus tensions and fatigue. It comes with ergonomically optimised 3-finger bar ends made from GF composite with rubberised grip surface. The angle-adjustable grip can be mounted easily with an aluminium clamping mechanism and, what’s more, it is approved for carbon handlebars.
• Ergonomically shaped grip
• With three different anti-slip grip zones
• Hand-fitting 3-dimensional shape supports optimum pressure distribution, ergonomically correct hand posture and high vibration absorption
• 3-finger bar end also serves as clamping
• Suitable for carbon handlebars
• With aluminium clamping mechanism
• Twist-proof mounting with only one screw
• Available in two sizes, adapted to your hands: Small for small to medium-sized hands (6,5 - 8,5), Large for large hands (8,5 - 10,5)
• Material: grip: plastic, rubber; bar end made from GF composite
• Weight: approx. 230 g (size S / pair), approx. 260 g (size L / pair)
Available in Small or Large
Please specify size!
- with bar ends:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: