- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ergon GP3 grip gives your hands three different comfortable anti-slip grip zones and prevents thus tensions and fatigue. It comes with ergonomically optimised 3-finger bar ends made from GF composite with rubberised grip surface. The angle-adjustable grip can be mounted easily with an aluminium clamping mechanism and, what’s more, it is approved for carbon handlebars.
• Ergonomically shaped grip
• With three different anti-slip grip zones
• Hand-fitting 3-dimensional shape supports optimum pressure distribution, ergonomically correct hand posture and high vibration absorption
• 3-finger bar end also serves as clamping
• Suitable for carbon handlebars
• With aluminium clamping mechanism
• Twist-proof mounting with only one screw
• Available in two sizes, adapted to your hands: Small for small to medium-sized hands (6,5 - 8,5), Large for large hands (8,5 - 10,5)
• Material: grip: plastic, rubber; bar end made from GF composite
• Weight: approx. 230 g (size S / pair), approx. 260 g (size L / pair)
Available in Small or Large
Please specify size!
- Manufacturer`s ref.: