- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ERGON GP4 grips
from 44.43 £
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ergon GP4 is a grip with full size bar end, which considerably relieves your hands, thanks to its hand-fitting 3D shape. The ergonomically shaped 3D grip supports a correct hand posture, takes away pressure from your wrists and moreover, comes with three different anti-slip zones, which make changing your hand position even more comfortable. The full size bar ends are made from robust GF composite. Their angle can be infinitely adjusted to prevent pain in the hands. The Ergon GP4 is approved for use with carbon handlebars and comes with an easy-to-install aluminium clamping mechanism.
• Ergonomically shaped grip with full size bar end
• With 3 different anti-slip grip zones
• Hand-fitting 3-dimensional shape supports optimum pressure distribution, ergonomically correct hand posture and high vibration absorption
• Full size bar end serves as clamping as well
• Suitable for carbon handlebars
• With aluminium clamping mechanism
• Twist-proof mounting with only one screw
• Available in two sizes, adapted to the size of your hands: Small for small to medium-sized hands (6,5 - 8,5), Large for large hands (8,5 - 10,5)
• Material: grip: plastic, rubber; bar end made from GF composite
• Weight: approx. 295 g (size S / pair), approx. 320 g (size L / pair)
Available in Small or Large, please specify the desired size.
- with bar ends:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: