- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Chess 2 Tube stem
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ergotec CHESS 2 TUBE is a classic quill stem with stainless steel quill for threaded headset systems for your hybrid or mountain bike. A wide adjustment range and an extra-long quill allow you to get in an individual, comfortable riding position.
• Quill stem with stainless steel quill for threaded headset systems
• Intended use: Urban/Touring
• 2-bolt handlebar clamp for handlebars with a Ø of 25,4 mm
• Quill length: 300 mm
• Stem length: 90 mm
• Minimum insertion depth: 65 mm
• Angle: 0 to +50°
• For threaded forks
• Safety level: 2*
• Max. system weight (cyclist, bike and luggage): City/Touring 100 kg
• Material: stainless steel/aluminium 356 T6
• Weight: approx. 685 g g (Ø 22,2 mm), approx. 720 g (Ø 25,4 mm)
In the box:
• 1x ergotec Chess 2 Tube stem incl. mounting material
*The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes. The ergotec Safety Level is always valid for the entire steering system. If stem and bars have a different safety level, the lower value will apply to the entire system.
Due to safety concerns, the manufacturer does NOT approve the use of the stem with carbon handlebars.
- Steerer tube clamp:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 25,4 mm