- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The next generation of stems. An extremely long shaft clamp offers the possibility of adjusting the height of the stem via spacers individually between 60 and 125 mm, without having to adjust the fork shaft. The fork shaft must be sufficiently long for this, however.
· handlebar clamp: Ø 25,4 mm
· material: aluminium 6061 T6
· clamp height on the steerer tube: 60-125 mm
· angle: +15°
· screw-on 4-point handlebar clamp
· for threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm*
· weight: approx. 290 g
· incl. top cap and screw
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm: