- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
High Charisma stem
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ergotec High Charisma is made from 3D forged aluminium. It impresses with a closed steerer clamp and an attractive design. The generous angle of 45° allows for convincing comfort in the upright riding position.
• Lightweight stem for an upright riding position
• Intended use: Urban/Touring
• 4-bolt handlebar clamp with Ø 25,4 mm
• Clamping height on steerer tube: 40 mm
• Angle: +45°
• For threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm
• Ergotex safety level 5*
• Max. system weight (cyclist, bike and luggage): City/Touring (incl. e-bikes up to 25 km/h/15.5 mph) 160 kg, MTB/Race (incl. electric bikes) 100 kg
• Material: aluminium 6061 T6 3D forged
• Weight: approx. 190 g (90 mm), approx. 195 g (110 mm)
In the box:
• 1x ergotec High Charisma stem incl. mounting material
*The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes. The ergotec Safety Level is always valid for the entire steering system. If stem and bars have a different safety level, the lower value will apply to the entire system.
Due to safety concerns, the manufacturer does NOT approve the use of the stem with carbon handlebars and/or carbon steerer tubes.
Manufacturer's ref.: 40130001 (90 mm), 40135001 (110 mm)
- Material: aluminium:
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 25,4 mm