- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
High Crab 2 Ahead stem
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
As a stable, yet relatively lightweight connection element between fork steerer and bicycle handlebar, the solid High Crab 2 by Ergotec has a fixed place among straightforward stems with rigid angle. The 35° angle of the 3D forged aluminium body can – in relation to the frame geometry and the selected radius version – help create an upright to moderate sitting position. The 4-screw handlebar clamping allows for easy mounting without dismounting the handlebar attachment parts. Shape, colour design and surface finish of the High Crab 2 make a discreet contribution to the look of your bike.
• Ahead stem angle: 35°
• Radius: optionally 70/90/110/165/180 mm
• Steerer clamping Ø: 28,6 mm
• Handlebar clamping Ø: 31,8 mm
• Clamping height: 45 mm / 50 mm (165/180 mm)
• Ergotec Safety level 4*
• Max. system weight (cyclist, bike and luggage): City/Touring (also for e-bikes up to 25 km/h) 140 kg
• Recommended for hybrid bikes, city bikes and e-bikes up to 25 km/h
• Material: Aluminium 6061 T6
• Weight approx.: 137 g (70 mm), 145 g (90 mm), 165 g (110 mm), 230 g (165 mm), 240 g (180 mm)
* The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes. The ergotec Safety Level is always valid for the entire steering system. If stem and handlebar have different Safety Level, the lower level is indicated for the entire system.
Due to safety concerns, the manufacturer does NOT approve the use of the stem with carbon handlebars and/or carbon steerer tubes.
Manufacturer’s ref. 40104001 (70 mm), 40116101 (90 mm), 40117101 (110 mm), 40117301 (165 mm), 40117401 (180 mm)
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm