- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The special shape of the M-Bar handlebar allows you to maintain your sporty riding position despite an ergonomic backsweep. The M-Bar thus offers you a wrist-friendly grip position without bringing you behind the line of the stem and thus into an upright position. The three different sizes S, M and L allow you to choose the bar that perfectly fits your body. If required, you can shorten the handlebar by up to 100 mm.
• Wrist-friendly handlebar in 3 different sizes to perfectly fit your body
• Approved for e-bikes up to 25 km/h, max. total weight (cyclist, bike, gear): MTB: 120 kg, city/touring bike: 180 kg
• Backsweep: 14° (size S), approx. 16° (size M), approx. 18° (size L)
• Width: approx. 700 mm
• Rise: approx. 44 mm (size S), approx. 39 mm (size M), approx. 34 mm (size L)
• Grip length: approx. 200 mm
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
• ergotec safety level: 6
• Material: aluminium 6061 T6
• Weight: approx. 395 g
Manufacturer's ref.: 16766001 (size S), 16768001 (size M), 16770001 (size L)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm
- Handlebar shape: