- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ergotec MultiFlex MF2 grip incl. bar end
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ergotec MF2 grips impress with individual adjustment options, an ergonomic shape and excellent shock absorption. The multi-part construction allows you to adapt the grips to your needs.
Thus, the angle of hand rest and bar ends is adjustable for great support.
• Ergonomic bar ends with hand rest
• Easy clamping and adjustment via one screw
• Textured surface for good grip
• Fits handlebar Ø 22,2 mm
• Length: approx. 130 mm
• Length of hand rest: approx. 105 mm
• Length of bar end grip surface: approx. 70 mm
• Material: clamp, plugs, bar end, hand rest: aluminium; grip surface, coating of bar ends and hand rests: black version: Kraton, brown version: Dura cork
Weight: approx. 334 g (black, Ø 34 mm), approx. 378 g (black, Ø 40 mm), approx. 306 g (cork, Ø 34 mm)
Attention! The black Kraton version is available with a grip Ø of 34 mm or 40 mm. Please select the required size!
In the box: 1 pair of ergotec MultiFlex MF2 grips
Manufacturer's ref.: 61580001 (black, Ø 34 mm), 61580101 (black, Ø 40 mm), 61584001 (cork, Ø 34 mm)
- with bar ends:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: