- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ergotec Octopus 50 XL stem suits you and your body. First of all, it raises the base height by about 50 mm. Besides, the stem made from 6061 T6 aluminium allows for an angle adjustment to help you find the perfect torso/arm position. This reduces pressures onto the muscles and increases the chance to fully enjoy your next tours.
• Adjustable stem
• 4-bolt handlebar clamp with Ø 31,8 mm
• Clamping height on steerer tube: 41 mm
• Angle adjustment: 0° - +60°
• Effective height: 50 - 135 mm
• Length: approx. 115 mm
• For threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm (with reducing sleeve, item no. 522566, also suitable for forks with shaft outer Ø 25,4 mm)
• ergotec safety level: 5*
• Max. system weight (cyclist, bike and luggage): City/Touring (incl. e-bikes up to 25 km/h/15.5 mph) 160 kg, MTB/Race (incl. electric bikes) 100 kg
• Material: aluminium 6061 T6
• Weight: approx. 345 g
In the box:
• 1x ergotec Octopus 50 XL stem incl. mounting material
*The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes. The ergotec Safety Level is always valid for the entire steering system. If stem and bars have a different safety level, the lower value will apply to the entire system.
Due to safety concerns, the manufacturer does NOT approve the use of the stem with carbon handlebars and/or carbon steerer tubes.
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm