- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Piranha 650B stem
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
It is vicious and robust – yet, the ergotec Piranha 650B stem is the perfect complement to 650B generation frames. Even though the stem with a 4-bolt handlebar clamp with a diameter of 31,8 mm and a shaft clamp of 28,6 mm is quite short with a length of 50 or 70 cm, it allows for a perfect riding position in combination with the handlebar. The ergotec Piranha offers you the possibility to individually adjust your handlebar/stem combo.
• Short stem for generation 650B frames
• 4-bolt handlebar clamp with Ø 31,8 mm
• Clamping height on steerer tube: 40 mm
• Angle: +/-6°
• For threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm (1 1/8")
• ergotec safety level: 6*
• Max. system weight (cyclist, bike and luggage): City/Touring (incl. e-bikes up to 25 km/h/15.5 mph) 180/160 kg, MTB/Race (incl. electric bikes) 120 kg
• Material: aluminium 6061 T6
• Weight: approx. 110 g (50 mm), approx. 115 g (70 mm)
Available in a length of 50 mm or 70 mm. Please select the required length!
The 50mm stem comes without ergotec print!
In the box:
• 1x ergotec Piranha 650B stem incl. mounting material
*The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes. The ergotec Safety Level is always valid for the entire steering system. If stem and bars have a different safety level, the lower value will apply to the entire system.
Due to safety concerns, the manufacturer does NOT approve the use of the stem with carbon handlebars and/or carbon steerer tubes.
Manufacturer's ref.: 40449001 (50 mm), 40447001 (70 mm)
- Material: aluminium:
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm