- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ergotec Viper seat post 31,6 mm
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ergotec Viper seat post is designed for frames with a seat post Ø of 31,6 mm. With its three different offset levels, it gives you sufficient flexibility to find the right riding position. This will help you ride with less discomfort and thus in a more relaxed way. Another advantage is the saddle clamping that can be accessed at the side and allows for a quick and easy adjustment of the saddle inclination.
• Seat post: Ø 31,6 mm (Ø seat post < internal dimension seat tube)
• Length: 400 mm
• Offset: 0 mm, 10 mm, 20 mm
• Saddle clamping: for 7 mm struts
• Central saddle clamping operated at the side, also serves to adjust the saddle inclination
• Max. Rider’s weight (incl. backpack): City/Touring (also for e-bikes up to 25 km/h) 160 kg, MTB/Race (also for e-bikes) 100 kg
• Safety level 5*
• Material: 6061 T6 aluminium, forged, black-matt finish
• Weight: approx. 290 g
• Version with 0 mm, 10 mm or 20 mm offset (please choose)
The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes.
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: