- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
When it’s pouring heavily outside, mudguards alone are often not enough. To brave the mass of dirt and road splash, FAHRER Berlin has designed the LATZ splash guard. You can slip it over the mudguard in no time at all and then fasten it with cable ties. Thanks to its extra long cut and its tapered ends, it ensures that you will arrive back home clean. With the LATZ E Plus, FAHRER also considers the special requirements of e-bikes. For one thing, it is wide enough for mudguards with a profile width of 65 to 70 mm. And for another, the material used was reinforced yet again to offer reliable protection even at higher speeds. In this way, you can give your all on your e-bike or pedelec, too, in spite of bad weather conditions.
• Splash guard extension for mudguards
• Specially for wide mudguards on e-bikes and pedelecs
• Reinforced material for secure hold even at high speeds
• Can be easily attached with cable ties
• Easy to clean
• Can be used on the front or rear mudguard
• Incl. cable ties for mounting
• Material: tarpaulin
• Model: LATZ E Plus
• Compatibility: mudguards with 65 – 70 mm profile width
• Length: approx. 230 mm
• Width on top: approx. 93 mm
• Width on bottom: approx. 120 mm
• Weight: approx. 36 grams
In the box:
• 1 x FAHRER LATZ E Plus bicycle splash guard
• 3 x cable ties
More FAHRER splash guards in the ROSE range:
• FAHRER Urban LATZ splash guard (prod. code 2255447)
• FAHRER Race LATZ splash guard (prod. code 2255446)
• FAHRER XL LATZ splash guard (prod. code 2255448)
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Mount type: