- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The fi´zi:k Aliante Gamma saddle has a curved and wide seat profile and is thus very comfortable for cyclists with a rather "stiff" spine. The "Twin Flex" shell made from graphite mesh is its comfort element. It builds a pressure-relieving zone in the genital area for optimum relief of your arteria and nerves. The saddle is very lightweight and therefore recommended for cyclists you are looking to shave off every single gram from their bike.
• Ergonomically shaped lightweight and comfortable saddle
• "Twin Flex" shell: optimum relief of the genital area, nerves and arteria, thanks to pressure-relieving zones of graphite
• Material: carbon-reinforced nylon shell with integrated saddle bag mount
• K:ium underframe - 8% lighter, but as robust as titanium
• Dimensions: L: approx. 265 mm / W: approx. 142 mm
• Weight: approx. 259 g
- with cutout:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: