- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Antares R3 k:ium saddle
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The fi´zi:k Antares R3 k:ium saddle from the chameleon series allows for a sporty, comfortable riding position. The saddle offers a perfect combination of comfort and performance, which you can feel thanks to a thick foam padding as well as improved pressure distribution and support. This prevents pressure pain. Moreover, the Wing Flex flanges offer a high freedom of movement for your legs and thighs. The Integrated Clip System of the Antares R3 k:ium allows for a tool-free installation and removal of ICS compatible saddle bags.
• Saddle for Road
• fi´zi:k Spine concept: Chameleon series perfect for cyclists who prefer a sporty, yet comfortable position
• Wide and flat seat for perfect pressure distribution and support
• TwinFlex saddle shell made from fibreglass reinforced nylon and carbon
• Low Density padding for increased comfort
• Wing Flex side wings: A flexible shell at the sides allows you to freely move your thighs for great pedalling power
• Integrated Clip System (ICS): A clip system on the bottom of the saddle allows you to fix a light or a saddle bag (e.g. item no.: 2209890)
• Dimensions regular: length approx. 274 mm / width approx. 140 mm
• Dimensions large: length approx. 274 mm / width approx. 152 mm
• Material: saddle shell made from carbon fibre reinforced nylon, saddle cover made from thermowelded, anti-slip and breathable Microtex
• K:ium saddle rail -8% lighter than titanium, as strong as titanium
• Weight: approx. 200 g (regular), approx. 205 g (large)
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: